As a school, we believe that the number of rules should be kept to a minimum, be enforceable and be expressed in positive terms. We insist on consistency of approach and collective responsibility. The rules are designed to create a calm, purposeful, happy and safe atmosphere and are visible to children around all areas of the school.
1. We will keep our hands and feet to ourselves.
2. We will show respect to all adults and children.
3. We will be kind and caring to everyone.
4. We will respect the school and its contents.
5. We will always be ready to learn and try our very best.
6. We will walk sensibly around school and use a quiet voice.