As a school, we aim:
- To create a culture of exceptionally good behaviour: for learning, for community, for life
- To ensure that all learners are treated fairly, shown respect and to promote good relationships.
- To refuse to give learners attention and importance for poor conduct
- To help learners take control over their behaviour and be responsible for the consequences of it.
- To build a community which values kindness, care, good humour, good temper, obedience and empathy for others.
- To promote community cohesion through improved relationships.
- To ensure that excellent behaviour is a minimum expectation for all.
We do this through the ‘Galley Hill Way’ and three rules.
- Be Ready
- Be Respectful
- Be safe
as well as our ‘relentless routines’
- Fantastic Walking
- Legendary Lines
- Hand Signal for Stop
- 1,2,3…Eyes on me
Our Behaviour Policy can be found on our Policies & Documents page.