Play Team Member
Fixed Term till July 31st 2022
- Grade A1 £18,191.84 Per annum/Pro rata
- 6 hours per week
- (Monday and Friday 11:30am till 1pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12pm -1pm)
- 38 weeks per year Term Time Only
We are seeking to recruit additional members to our Play Team who will support meaningful and productive child-initiated play during our lunch times at Galley Hill Primary School.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join our team here at Galley Hill as we continue to develop our whole school play initiative.
Nestled in Guisborough, Galley Hill Primary School is a nurturing, community-focused school with a passion for our beautiful outdoor spaces and wider environmental issues.
Always seeking to innovate and improve our practices, this is an exciting time to join Galley Hill as we continue to develop our school site including our wonderful outdoor spaces.
The successful candidates will work closely with the OPAL Play Coordinator and members of the Senior Leadership team to facilitate play opportunities to embed play into the school’s lunchtime period. They will ensure that all our children have a meaningful lunchtime play every day by creating a safe and stimulating outdoor environment providing social, active and creative play experiences.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- are enthusiastic, positive, well-motivated and passionate about meeting the needs of children
- are a versatile and flexible team member, and uses their own knowledge and experience to facilitate an enjoyable lunch time experience for the children
- are skilled at developing positive relationships and managing behaviour
- are keen to learn from others, willing to share good practice and develop their expertise
Central to our values is our motto of ‘Nurture, Grow, Succeed’ which encompasses and includes all members of our school community, including teachers.
At Galley Hill, we can offer:
- Thoughtful and passionate learners
- An enthusiastic, energetic and supportive team in which staff wellbeing is highly valued
- High quality CPD
- Opportunities to share innovative ideas and develop as a teaching professional
There will be an opportunity to visit the school for a tour upon request. Social distancing will apply.
Please email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by noon on Friday 26th November 2021.
Interviews will take place on week beginning 6th December 2021.